SECTIONAL ALUMINIUM GUTTERING
We supply and fit all sectional aluminium guttering which offers a more heavy duty option to seamless aluminium guttering or other systems. Sectional aluminium guttering is manufactured in sections and is fastened together with silicone at the time of installation, they are efficient, attractive and durable. They are light and easy to install.
Guttercare can assist you with the choice of gutter and downpipe system to suit any roof or eaves on residential, commercial and public buildings. For the period house or building, traditional guttering with profiles inspired by the 19th century cast iron gutters can be used along with the heritage finish. Modern contemporary properties can use a standard aluminium gutter and pipes system for simple lines in keeping with the design. Some designers and architects require bespoke profiles and fixing methods which can all be catered for here at Guttercare. Many listed building officers accept sectional aluminium guttering as a replacement for cast iron gutters.
- Sectional aluminium guttering consist of extruded aluminium gutters and die-cast aluminium.
- Sectional gutters can be manufactured to any profile to meet individual requirements.
- Variety of profiles including Half-round, Beaded deep flow, Victorian OGEE, box, Deepflow, Boxed profiles, Bullnosed and also bespoke designs.
- Aluminium downpipes include round, square, rectangular and high security with either plain or traditional collars.
- Powder coated to any colour in the standard RAL and BS4800 range.