Concrete finlock gutter removal with the installation of white uPVC fascia along with 125mm seamless aluminium guttering and square uPVC rainwater pipes.
Some fantastic pictures.
Benefits of installing seamless aluminium guttering:
- No joints & no leaks – 3 times flow capacity
- Aesthetically good looking
- Maintenance free & long life expectancy
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% recyclable
- Colour options
- Durability – this product comes with a 10 year guarantee
Guttercare a local family run business based in Fleetwood, Preston, Lancaster & Kendal.
Our specialist teams of experienced time served tradesmen install a huge range of aluminium, plastic, cast iron guttering, fascias, soffits, bargeboards & cladding systems to the domestic and commercial marketplace.
Furthermore we try to be environmentally friendly:
Guttercare try and play an important role in reducing the carbon footprint of building projects.
Our aluminium gutter & rainwater systems, aluminium fascia’s & soffits have a long life expectancy in excess of 50 years.
Again this greatly enhances the whole of life embodied energy figure relative to materials with shorter life spans.
Sustainability and aluminium systems: Aluminium is the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust.
Additionally it can be recycled time after time saving up to 95% of the energy needed to produce the primary product.
Then the metal’s natural coating of aluminium oxide provides an effective barrier preventing damage caused by air, temperature, moisture and chemicals.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Low whole life costs – compared to other materials
- Infinitely recyclable – not to mention 75% of all the aluminium produced since 1888 is still in use today
- Green energy – hydro-electric or geo-thermal power accounts for 60% of processing requirements
- Aluminium is a very light metal, about 65% lighter than steel or cast iron.
- It can be recycled time after time saving up to 95% of the energy needed to produce the primary product
Furthermore aluminium naturally generates a protective oxide coating. Should the surface be damaged, the aluminium simply oxidises again to protect itself.
This is in contrast to steel, where galvanising only offers limited protection, and cast iron, which requires regular repainting.
Guttercare can provide advice on all of the products they offer. Contact us today.