Aluminium seamless guttering installation Bilsborrow
Bilsborrow job specification : black seamless aluminium guttering with 68mm square upvc down pipes.
Some great pictures:
Why people choose to install seamless aluminium guttering
- No joints & no leaks
- 10 year guarantee
- Aesthetically good looking
- Maintenance free & long life expectancy
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% recyclable
Guttercare have been established since 1978 and have local offices in Fleetwood, Preston, Lancaster & Kendal and service all towns and villages throughout Lancashire & South Cumbria.
We only install the very best approved guttering & roofline materials and all our work is fully guaranteed.
Other guttering & roofline products we also install are :
- Sectional aluminium guttering
- Valley guttering
- Eaves guttering
- Cast iron guttering
- Finlock & concrete guttering
- Soffits & Fascia’s
Guttercare certainly try and play an important role in reducing the carbon footprint of building projects.
Aluminium gutter & rainwater systems, aluminium fascia’s & soffits have a long life expectancy in excess of 50 years.
Today this greatly enhances the whole of life embodied energy figure relative to materials with shorter life spans,sustainability and aluminium systems:
Aluminium is certainly the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust because It can be recycled time after time saving up to 95% of the energy needed to produce the primary product.
Further more the metal’s natural coating of aluminium oxide provides an effective barrier preventing damage caused by air, temperature, moisture and chemicals
- Environmentally Friendly
- Low whole life costs – compared to other materials
- Infinitely recyclable – 75% of all the aluminium produced since 1888 is still in use today
- Green energy – hydro-electric or geo-thermal power accounts for 60% of processing requirements
- Aluminium is a very light metal, about 65% lighter than steel or cast iron. It has a very high strength to weight ratio and excellent corrosion resistance. #
- Importantly – one of the oldest recorded uses of aluminium is the statue of Eros in London, cast in 1893.
- Additionally it can be recycled time after time saving up to 95% of the energy needed to produce the primary product