CAST IRON GUTTERING
Maintain the traditional look with bespoke cast iron guttering systems.
Cast iron guttering and rainwater pipes offer all the advantages of traditional systems, it is a strong & durable product and will maintain the classic look where conservation is necessary to traditional and listed buildings. It canbe supplied in a wide range of shapes, sizes & colours.
Cast Iron is a sustainable material. This means that after serving the needs of any building for its lifetime it can be fully recycled. If correctly installed cast iron systems can last in excess of 100 years with minimal maintenance requirements.
Typical areas of use for cast iron guttering :
- Traditional heritage projects
- Listed and conservation properties
- Historic buildings
- Quality domestic properties and new build luxury housing
- Government and community buildings
- Restoration and renovation contracts
- Available in a range of profiles
- Half round, victorian ogee & moulded ogee